Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
Swan Lane First School News
- We have recently published a Code of Conduct for Parents.
- Thank you for your support!
- Last Tuesday we had our Year 2 wedding.
- Please check the Calendar section on our website for a list of important dates for this academic year.
- Once again we are throwing an afternoon tea to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. This will take place in the school hall on Friday 28th September at 2pm.
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Parental Consultations23Oct2018
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Parental Consultations24Oct2018
3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Core Values Tea Party25Oct2018