Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
Swan Lane First School News
- Cygnet News - by pupils, for pupils - has a new issue packed full of news, puzzles and great work by children.
- The school has redeveloped the space between the two year one classrooms into a tranquil area for the children to use during lesson times and also lunch time.
- At the beginning of July, Swan Lane welcomed the judges from the ‘Bloom Committee’ to scrutinise the floral displays around the school.
- Due to the England football fixture, there is to be a slight change to the timings of our Year 5 Production.
- Swan Lane have been awarded the Eco Schools Green Flag Award!
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Teacher Education Day03Sep2018
- Start of Autumn 104Sep2018