Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
- Swan Lane First School were pleased to welcome Nigel Huddleston MP on Friday 10th February.
- A winning week!
- Local reporter Ellis Whitehouse visits our news team to kick start our first edition of Cygnet News.
- Our new DVD is now live online!
- Thank you for your responses to the recent questionnaire.
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Half Term20Feb2017
- James Carter Storyteller in School27Feb2017
- Scholastic Book Fair Arrives28Feb2017