Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
- All go dotty for Pudsey Bear!
- The week beginning 6th November, Swan Lane First School held their very first Eco Week.
- The annual Children in Need appeal is on Friday 17th November.
- Karen Kempton, a Police Community Support Officer, visited school on 9th November to talk to Year 5 about E-Safety.
- Members of the School Council and year 5 were invited to take part in the launch of this year's Poppy Appeal.
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Y1 Welly Week27Nov2017
- Last Swimming for Y528Nov2017
- Parents Online Safety Workshop28Nov2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm