Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
- Our 14 school council members went on a visit the Houses of Parliament in London. Photographs can be viewed on our gallery page.
- Congratulations to the winners of our Winter Poetry Handwriting Competition!
- Last week, Year 5 had an excellent time being 'history detectives' on their trip to the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.
- Healthy Lunchbox Week was a great success!
- Last week was Road Safety Week, therefore children in every class explored this area in their PSHE lessons.
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- 4W Forest School20Jan2017
- Year 1 Welly Week23Jan2017
- Google Expedition Virtual Reality Day24Jan2017