Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
- Last week, Year 5 had an excellent time being 'history detectives' on their trip to the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.
- Healthy Lunchbox Week was a great success!
- Last week was Road Safety Week, therefore children in every class explored this area in their PSHE lessons.
- A real 'thinking outside the box' opportunity!
- Thank you to all who helped us raise money recently!
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- KS2 Panto Trip - Swan Theatre Worcester08Dec2016
- KS1 Disco08Dec2016
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- KS2 Disco08Dec2016
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm