Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
Swan Lane First School News
- On Thursday 14th February, the children took part in the fourth Swan Lane poetry Poscars.
- Cake sale on Thursday 14th February at 2:45 in the Playground.
- Our new booking system for Parental Consultations is now live.
- Congratulations to all the winners of the winter handwriting competition.
- Mrs Roberts and her staff at Swan Lane First School would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year for 2019.
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Half Term18Feb2019
- Start of Spring 225Feb2019
- Dogs Trust visit Year 1 & 326Feb2019