Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
Swan Lane First School News
- You may have seen on our newsletter that we are asking for old and unwanted smartphones!
- On Thursday 15th November, 4 Year 3 children represented our school at the gymnastics festival at St Andrew’s School. The children travelled with Mrs Whitehouse to take part in a cluster schools event.
- On Monday 5th November, 4 children from Year 5 represented the school at the Explore Learning Maths regional challenge.
- We have a new version of our 'School Evaluation Form for Parents' . This gives you important information about how we are performing as a school, and explains what our main priorities for this academic year are.
- On Thursday 25th October, four Year 4 children attended a fun filled morning at Bengeworth Academy, along with pupils from St. Mary’s School, Harvington School and Bengeworth.
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Christmas Discos13Dec2018
- Christmas Jumper Day14Dec2018
- KS2 Party Day17Dec2018