Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
- Our calendar has been updated with lots of important events taking place in the summer term. Also, the date of Transfer Day has been changed.
- All of our Malvern photos are now live!
- One of our pupils is about to take on a huge challenge. Rowan has qualified for the School Games National Cross Country Championships.
- We would like to offer the following safeguarding advice to parents regarding 'MOMO'.
- On Thursday 14th February, the children took part in the fourth Swan Lane poetry Poscars.
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Easter Holidays13Apr2019
- Start of Summer 129Apr2019
- Swimming starts for Y430Apr2019