Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website!
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
- A new adventure awaits...
- Year 5 Children Lead Friday Assembly
- On Monday 17th June, the children were treated to a visit from James Carter - a poet.
- On Tuesday 21st May some year five children visited The Valley garden centre to find out about how a garden centre works.
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Summer Holidays20Jul2019
- Teacher Education Day02Sep2019
- Autumn Term begins03Sep2019