Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
- Y4 went on a train ride from Winchcombe station, to experience what life was like for evacuees in WWII.
- Over the past two days, we have had a professional cameraman in filming us!
- On a sunny and bright morning a number of pupils from Year 3, 4 and 5 visited a working farm (Over Farm) in Gloucester.
- Our school has received the great honour of being featured in this year's Parliamentary Review.
- Please see our document celebrating what we do well as a school, and how you can help us improve!
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Half Term24Oct2016
- Y5 Welly Week31Oct2016
- Y4 and Y5 Netball to Bengeworth04Nov2016
- Y4 Welly Week07Nov2016