Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website.
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
Swan Lane First School News
- Swan Lane have been awarded the Eco Schools Green Flag Award!
- On 16th May, Swan Lane held a Vegetarian Day as part of the national vegetarian week.
- We are pleased to announce that the Scholastic Book Fair will be visiting the school after half term.
- 13 Year 5 children and four members of staff took a trip to London to visit the Houses of Parliament.
- Please see our updated calendar page for all important dates for the Summer Term.
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- Governors Meeting28Jun2018
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Science Cluster Event at PHHS29Jun2018
- Reports to Parents02Jul2018