Our uniform is designed to be smart, practical and economical.
We hope parents will feel able to support us in this policy.
Uniform can be purchased from Tesco using the website:
The School Shop also stocks uniform: 26 The High Street, Evesham, WR11 4HJ.
If you need support in purchasing a uniform then please get in touch with us. We may be able to offer you support.
Our uniform consists of:
- Swan Lane sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey or black trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore dress
- Blue check or striped Summer dress
- Swan Lane white polo shirt or a plain white polo shirt
- Black shoes (trainers, high heels or platform soles are not suitable)
- Plain white, grey or blue socks/tights.
PLEASE MARK ALL CLOTHING WITH YOUR CHILD'S FULL NAME
Our P.E. kit consists of:
- Swan Lane white t-shirt or a plain white t-shirt
- Navy blue or black shorts
- Black plimsolls (Reception children do not need these until the Summer Term)
A navy blue or black tracksuit or sweatshirt and jogging trousers (May be worn in addition to the normal P.E. kit when working outdoors)
All P.E. kit should be clearly marked in a named P.E. bag with drawstring top.
All children are expected to take part in P.E., games and swimming unless a note is received from parents/carers.
Baseball caps for use outside during hot weather are available to buy from Tesco using the website above or the school shop.
Book bags and water bottles may be purchased from the School Office.
We do not allow children to wear jewellery. Such items could be dangerous especially during P.E. lessons or at playtime.
Children with pierced ears may wear small close-fitting studs. These will need to be taken out for P.E. (by the child) or covered with tape. Long hair must be tied back at all times.
Children are allowed to wear a watch to school. This should be named and handed to the teacher when taking part in PE lessons.