Welcome to Swan Lane First School’s Website!
Our aim is for each child to achieve his or her full potential and develop the skills they need to become confident, independent and resilient learners in a happy, secure and caring environment.
As Headteacher, I am proud of our school and everything we achieve here. These achievements would not be possible if it were not for the hard work, dedication and enthusiasm of everyone who works at Swan Lane. Our teachers and teaching assistants work hard to provide a structured, stimulating and exciting curriculum which is delivered in delightful and colourful learning environments.
We are well supported by our governing body, and we work closely with parents and carers.
I hope you enjoy looking at our website which will give you an insight into what daily life is like at our school.
- You are invited to our Macmillan Afternoon Tea! When: Friday 29th September Time: 2pm Where: School Hall
- Our annual Year 2 wedding took place this week.
- Gold Award and Overall Schools winners!
- We hope you all had a wonderful summer; we can't wait to get started on a new school year tomorrow!
- See where your child's new class will be lining up on Tuesday 5th September
Latest Swan Lane First School Events
- MacMillan Afternoon Tea Party26Sep2019
9:00 am - 27 sep, 12:00 pm
- Open Morning01Oct2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Governors Committees03Oct2019
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Friends Meeting04Oct2019
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Hot Dog & DVD Night09Oct2019
3:15 pm - 5:00 pm